Business Process Outsourcing
ParadigmIT has proven experience in building Business Process Outsourcing teams for various industry segments and executing and sustaining them long-term successfully. With a wide range of technology services that ParadigmIT offers across various technology platforms, It has expertise in adding value in every engagement to help their customers improve their existing business processes through Automation. With 18+ years of EDC (Electronic Data Capture) platforms implementations as their flagship service experience in the Clinical trial domain, ParadigmIT excelled in setting up high-performing BPO teams around clinical data-based processes execution. It’s deep domain expertise in life sciences industry specifically, will help the domain clients experience, a seamless and value driven BPO service. Some of the BPO related projects delivered / being delivered
User Admin & Site Admin
The main objective of the project is to maintain User & Site administration for a leading EDC platform and it involves Creation of Accounts, Updating, Activation and Inactivation of accounts and sites for specified study, role(s) and environment(s). These accounts are used for Clinical Trials under the Health Care domain. The Account and Site administration process is performed according to the client development Standards and Guidelines.
- Users accounts Creation
- Updating of user accounts as per the requirement
- Inactivation of user accounts
Master Data Management Support
The purpose of this project is to review standardized site records from across the EDC platform which perform the below tasks:
- Matching Review – To confirm whether one or more site records correctly match a master record.
- Presentation Values – To review a cluster of site records, and choose a display name & address, that accurately represents all records in the cluster.
- PI Matching – To confirm that a person was the principal investigator for a given combination of study & site.
- Manual Matching – To use keywords to find and group site records that represent the same healthcare facility